Sunday, November 14, 2010

Checking in

Hello girls! I wasn't sure if you wanted me on this blog anymore since I'm never on here :) It's hard to get on here when I dont have internet, but I will try to get to this blog more often than I have. Looks like you both are doing very well ---congrats on all the improvements!

As of right now I have lost a total of 40+ lbs. and dropped a few pant sizes. I have been eating very well and excercising. I had a recent health issue with my gallbladder and it made me even more focused on eating right. Gallbladder is doing fine right now on this healthier eating plan. Still a long ways to go, but progress has been made.

Good luck to everyone and I will check in soon.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Kristi! That is awesome!!!!! Keep it up. I can't say I've lost any weight, but you and Shandy have done great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Kristi! Slow and steady wins the race and brings us one step closer to cute designer jeans.
    Even though Chelsi hasn't lost any weight she ran her first 5k a couple weeks ago, I think thats worth celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is worth celebrating! congrats on the 5k Chelsi!

    Thanks girls :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement? We need it!