Monday, June 6, 2011

WWJMD??

What would Jillian Michaels do?
Its no big secret that I'm a big fan of Jillian Michaels. I have the books, the videos, the shirt, read the website, follow her on twitter and face book, I watch her on Biggest Loser, I have her kettle bells but one of my favorite things she does is her podcast. (out since Feb) Ok so here's my super geek out moment here, I love the Jillian Michaels Show podcast, its great! Every week she puts out a new podcast on a different topic ranging anywhere from hormones to micro nutrients and I just love it! In an hours worth of podcast you get so much information that its hard not to walk away a little bit smarter, it just kind of happens. What I really like is that through her podcast she is teaching us about health and nutrition in an entertaining yet truthful way. There's no BS with Jillian, she tells it to you straightforward. The information she shares is interesting because its usually about stuff you don't really think about, for example the different types of hormones your body produces and their affects on your weight, different types of fats and what they do to your body, and she really gets in and talks about this stuff in a way that is easy to understand. She doesn't just regurgitate facts she gives you examples and stories, big bonus if you are somebody that can easily zone out and fall asleep when you hear somebody rattling off numbers. So if you are in need of something to listen to during your commute to work I would suggest the Jillian Michaels Show podcast which is free on itunes, and worth the time spent listening.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I am going to have to admit a Jillian-Crazy-Girl too! We all watch her on The Biggest Loser and Mom has a few of her DVDs. I didn't know that she had a T-Shirt though!

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement? We need it!