Tuesday, February 2, 2010

30 Day Shred

The Shred has been suprisingly enjoyable. Shandy doesn't lie, Jillian is a bit fiesty. However, I like her and find her motivating! I haven't been super strict with the Shred. I've done it 4-5 days for the past two"ish" weeks. I'm not seeing a difference in my body (because I still eat like a fatty!) but I definitely see a difference in my fitness level. I've gone from "serious couch potato" to "semi-serious couch potato!" That may not seem like a big difference... but it is! :) Not that I'm really a couch potato... I'm almost always either at work or school. But, I have chosen to use some of my spare time more wisely and for that I am proud. Just like Shandy said... "planning to work out" ends up taking more time than acutally doing it. I feel so much better after getting my ass up and doing something!

GO US!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouragement? We need it!