Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chocolate filled croissants are NOT your friends.

...But they sure are mine!!! I went to Boston for work about a week ago and I swear I came back about 10lbs heavier. Every meal was spent eating out, and when you enjoy food like I do its hard not to order the good stuff. Im talking Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen, P.F. Changs, the food court at the mall and Starbucks for breakfast. So here I am, back at home trying to get back on the wagon and trying hard to fit into some designer jeans. Im trying so hard to fit into them I even went and tried on a pair of True Religions the other day, just to see exactly how hard I need to work, and not surprising to me I couldnt get them buttoned!! I was at least about to get them over my thighs but when it came to covering the booty sadly they just werent willing to cooporate, think sausages stuffed to the point of explosion..
I havent shredded since the trip, but I have played ball like 3 times in the past week so I think that should count for something. Im going to work harder though, thats the plan. Summer is quickly sneaking up on me and my large backside so its time to get back to it. Time for me to visit my friend Jillian for a good old fashioned ass kicking.
*cue music*
"Come on and work!!! Work it girl!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouragement? We need it!