Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I did it. I joined WW again....

Ok, so it's official. I am a WW member. I am excited, but we'll see how long this lasts. Why do I always have to have a Debby Downer attitude!?! I can and WILL do it! :)

I have done well today. That, my friends... is HUGE! This past month I've done well for certain meals of the day... but never an ENTIRE DAY! WHOO HOO!

Not only do I get a ton of points for each day, but I didn't realize that the momentum program offers 35 EXTRA points for the whole week!!!! YES! That is AWESOME! Anyway, I'm excited to be on the right track here and I need to get my ass back to the Shred. Hello! I am thankful to my blog buddy, Jen for providing some "Weigh In Wednesday" advice every week! Holla! She is rockin' her WW program. Check her out, she does NOT look like she just gave birth in December!

Thanks to the new readers/commenters! We need all the encouragement we can get, right girls?

3 comments:

  1. Thats right we do!! Chelsi joined WW and I am back to updating my meals on selfdietclub.com. (see the domino effect you have created Chels, way to go!)
    Can you bank those 35 points and eat a box of thin mints with them?? I ate a whole sleeve of them last night, yikes!! Bad Shandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can use all of the 35 extra points at once. And *ahem* that is the reason why I DID NOT buy any Girl Scout cookies this year. I cannot just eat one....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally proud of you. I have done weightwatchers three times in my life and have been successful (lost 30lbs) each time. Unfortunately I just can't make the healthy habits fit. Keep with it, I look forward to seeing your progress!

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement? We need it!