Friday, April 2, 2010

Weigh In Day...

Damn. I think I sucked this week. I've only lost 3 lbs in the past two weeks that I've weighed in. I know its a loss, but I think I know in my heart I haven't tried 100%. The stress of travel for this wedding next week is getting to me now. Eat.Eat.Eat. Did you know that if you keep eating the WHOLE bag of mini cadbury eggs... you still don't feel less stressed? Yeah, well I know that but I keep thinking maybe the outcome will change. Which brings me to my next thought...

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

I've been called insane before. I think I am. So.There.

How's that for a 'Go Get 'Em!" attitude? Meh!

Maybe I'll lose 1/2 lb this week. Maybe I'll gain. Maybe I just won't go to a meeting.

1 comment:

  1. I dont think youre insane as in crazy, just in a rut maybe? Arent we all though.. I dont think youre thinking about yourself as much as youre thinking about everyone else and what needs to happen before the wedding. Maybe you need some time to destress, like a bath or a long walk/jog? Forget about the mini cadbury eggs, because you cant get them back now, but you can make positive changes for later. I know you can do it! Willpower just escaped you momentarily. Im here if you want to go for a buddy walk/jog let me know. Or if you just need a babysitter for the dogs, Ill help ya.

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement? We need it!