Friday, May 14, 2010

progress

I've made progress physically. You wouldn't know by looking at my jiggly parts... but I can feel it. Since the end of January when we started the Shred and then my short lived relationship with 24 Hour Fitness then back to twice a week hour long walks... I'm now able to jog for a longer time than I was before. I am NOT in good shape, far from it. But, progress is good any which way. Brandon has been helping me stay motivated and we've added jogging to the weekly walks. So... we haven't come far but just the fact that I feel a tad better about things seems like an accomplishment.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, any progress is GOOD. Keep taking one day at a time.

    Onward and upward :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! Keep it up Chels! Half Marathon in September, wanna do it?

    ReplyDelete

Encouragement? We need it!